Saturday, December 03, 2005

One

Oh I'm head over heals. It's speechless. That feeling. Those tingles. That cleansing air that surrounds the two entities at that very moment when everything connects and it's no longer two, but one complete body. One. Simple, but so circuitous. I want to hold every moment in my hands, see it before me, watch the storyline unfold. Breathe it all in. Feel the redolence. Taste it all, on the tip of my tongue. I can just taste that feeling in the synesthesia of that junction in time. That juxtaposition. I can just fel myself moaning. I can feel the different moments coming together deep within my mind. All the thoughts suddenly slip away and there's nothing. Nothing but the simplicity. That gorgeous moment that you just want to cover yourself with. Pour that whole moment over my head so that it's just dripping. Dripping from me. I'm swimming in those moments. Each and every one of them, oh I live for those little moments.

No comments: