Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Things Everyone Should Know

Alright, So...this is a list of things that everyone should know concerning me. Why? Because then you won't have to ask. No, just kidding. It's more like random thoughts of the kitten...but good to know nonetheless.

1. I love turquoise in any color, size, or shape. Though, bigger and more gaudy is always better.
2. I rarely wear only one shirt.
3. I would be lost without my planner, cell phone, and ipod.
4. I love dancing by myself in my apartment once everyone has gone to bed.
5. You will RARELY see me in the color pink.
6. I'm a bit of an undercover feminist.
7. I love jamming on my violin to Dave Matthews Band.
8. I have too many pairs of shoes.
9. If my feet could handle wearing heels everyday, I would.
10. I gag at the thought of other people's hair on me.
11. I love a good bubble bath with a novel and soft music.
12. The most expensive thing I own is my ibook G4.
13. I try to be non-judgmental, but I adore going people watching.
14. I'm a post-it addict.
15. I love big puffy couches that consume you when you sit down. They're best for lounging and reading.
16. My biggest fear is dying alone and unloved.
17. I believe in old school romanticism with a modern flare.
18. I can lucid dream.
19. You can never make too many lists.
20. My best friend once told me the best cure for a hangover is a shower and a soda. She was right.
21. The best cure for cramps is chocolate. No joke.
22. I consider myself an artist.
23. No pattern is too bold. (Though some are HIDEOUS.)
24. I would die to own a pair of Manolo Blahnik shoes.
25. Someday, I will table dance at a bar. And some other day, I will do that sober.
26. I want to learn the drums.
27. Any man who (owns and) wears wingtips is my new best friend.
28. I own vegetarian friendly shoes.
29. Carrie Bradshaw is my hero. Idol?
30. Cynically sarcastic.
31. Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.
32. There's something about finely written literature that gets me all hot and aroused with emotion.
33. There's a systematic way to shower. Body, Face, Hair. Unless you're in a hurry. Hair, Body, Face.
34. I revise while in conversation.
35. I HATE yellow roses. I love them, actually, but never want them given to me.
36. Procrastination gets the job done.
37. No matter how old I am, I still love a good disney movie.
38. Everything you want in life should be difficult to obtain. If it's too easy, it's too good to be true.
39. I don't care what everyone says, the book is ALWAYS better. Someone prove me wrong.
40. Target. I love you.
41. Drinking in the middle of the afternoon is never a good idea.
42. I still sleep with my childhood toy pet sometimes.
43. I love the feeling of clean sheets.
44. Cosmopolitans are my favorite drink.
45. If I'm in love with a song, I could listen to it 50 times in a row...and still want to hear it tomorrow.
To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to worry about dying unloved :) You will always be loved by me!