Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Em--Tribute to the Fans

"Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength."

Thank you. That means more to me than you'd think.

"WOW...your blog is amazing! you are a beautiful writer and i admire your...personality(for lack of a better word, that i cant find right now)" -----I love you, too.

If it wasn't for you guys, I wouldn't be so composed right now. This Blog's been up for over a year now and I couldn't be happier about it. She's my pride and joy, to make a Stevie Ray Vaughan reference. I truly appreciate everyone's kind words and encouragement-That's what gets me through my day. I love you all and respect you for taking the time to check my postings on a regular basis. [Note: I feel like I'm writing an acceptance speech...Perhaps my Pulitzer someday?]

I love you all--You mean the world to me. Thank you.

-over and out!

No comments: