Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Life, Actually.

Right now, I quite understand why women wear heavy black eye makeup. You can't tell that my eyes are puffed up like rising bread, or the fact that they are a gorgeous shade of pink rose. It also doesn't look like I'm that tired. Lovely little facade we have going on, isn't it?

Ahh...morning. I need to read, so this will be short.

Just a few days prior, my best friend and I were discussing my situation, and she said something like, "I really admire how well you're taking all of this. I've been meaning to tell you that for some time now. If it was any of our other friends, I can't imagine they'd be doing as well." That meant more than the world to me.

My friends are the most important people in my life, and right now, it seems like the only ones i can really count on. I always think I need a support system when I get upset or angry, and the awful fact of the matter is, yes, I do. I need to know that they are always going to be there for me, through thick and thin. THEY are the constancy my life needs. No matter how bad things get, they don't run away when it gets hard, they stick through it all right with me.

I'm actually theirs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you catherine wiley