Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Today its all Random

so it's been awhile since i've written in here and seriously there is just TOO MUCH drama going on. I'm sitting around in my underwear trying to figure out where everything's gotten so astray but here's the general news short update: no word on the ipod, still waiting for my stephen grapelli cd, missing my violin, and living up the single life...sorta.

two points for honesty...? Sometimes I wonder if honesty really is the way to go. Sure, it makes things easier in the long run, but most people don't find my honesty to be all that...tactful. I seem to recieve that comment far too often for it to maybe be a good thing. Sure, you'd gain two points for honesty in a relationship, but in life, is honesty really the best quality? Nobody seems to care at all...
saw this in a profile and thought i'd add a bit of my own...

I AM: pessimistic
I WANT: to be insightful
I HAVE: amazing friends
I WISH: i was out of school
I HATE: the fact that I'm the nice one at heart that seems to care more about everyone else than they care about me
I FEAR: being alone for the rest of my life (but sometimes i think it might be easier/better that way.)
I HEAR: Follow the Light by Travis
I WONDER: what my purpose is
I REGRET: making you miserable (...sorry)
I LOVE: JENN of course!
~~DO YOU...?~~

HAVE A CRUSH: oh should i really answer that? yes...
WANT TO GET MARRIED: who knows?
WANT TO HAVE KIDS: still up in the air on that one..
THINK YOURE A HEALTH FREAK: depends on the mood
LIKE THUNDERSTORMS: of course!
BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT: can't say that i do...
BELIEVE IN GOD: philosophy is fucking me over on that one...cause i'm not sure anymore. You'd think I do b/c of the tattoo...we'll see about that one.
BELIEVE THAT THERE IS A REASON FOR EVERYTHING: "...part of the secret of heaven: that each affects the other and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." from Mitch Albom's The 5 People you Meet In Heaven
--even if God doesn't exist, I still think there is a reason that certain people meet and a reason that certain things happen.

I'll know what I don't know with nothin more to gain
Will I get better or stay the same
I find I always move to slowly
Can't lift a finger, can't change my mind
I never knew till someone told me that...
If that's all you will be, you'll be a waste of time
You've dreamed a thousand dreams, none seem to stick in your mind
Two points for honesty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Turn to God and he will make everything right. If you trust in the Lord there is nothing that He cannot do for you. Trust in Him who died on the cross for your salvation. He is your rock and your redeemer. With Him all things are made. With God in your life there is nothing that you cannot handle. He is always there for you and cares for you above anything else. Just remember that God loves you, and no matter what He always will as long as you trust and believe in Him.