Sunday, March 20, 2005

Cutie in a Cab

Title and Registration!
If you haven't heard it yet, you're seriously missing out. If you've heard it on the radio, the coffee shop, or your friend's apartment, you're also seriously missing out if you have yet to experience the video. The features are spectacular and the video interpretation is amazing. The lyrics are perfectly written and I thoroughly enjoy the artist's indie/alternative style of writing. I adore the filming of indie/rock/alternative videos.

Both the song and the video are innovative in that way that seems to reach everyone in some sense or another, whether you enjoy the music itself is irrelevant since the video is just so intriguing to watch and the song lyrics are amazing. The techno/alternative style background definately adds to the song and gives it that little bit of something extra.

If I haven't written on this song previous, I'm not sure why I've waited so long. Changed my perspective

...The glove compartment isn't accurately named
and everybody knows it
so i'm proposing
a swift orderly change
cause behind its door
there's nothing to keep my fingers warm
and all i find are suvineers from better times
for the claim of your tail lights fading east
to find yourself a better life

I was searching for some legal documents
as the rain beat down on the hood
when i stumbled upon
pictures i tried to forget
and thats how this idea
was drilled into my head
cause its too important
to stay the way its been

but there's no blame for how our love did slowly fade
and now its gone, its like it wasnt there at all
and here i rest where disapointment and regret collide
lying awake at night....

No comments: