Friday, March 11, 2005

Attn: Avid Readers

this is a post....posted only for the people who avidly check everyday--SHANNON--and expect me to have insight into just about everything, LOL. I do my best...

Girls with UGG boots and streatch pants tucked in...usually long hair and those annoying huge ass bags hanging off of their shoulder over their North Face Jacket (usually including fur around the collar)...ladies, take it from me...ya just look stupid.
There's an entire clan of you...have you missed the memo that regardless of the fact that Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson, and Kate Hudson all wear them, they are STILL hideous and a complete fashion disgust. Did I mention that it IS possible to remove that cell phone from your ear as well? There are people in the real world that you could probably talk to if you weren't already so into yourself... You sadden me...

Alright people...its NOT cool to walk up Bascom Hill holding hands with your significant other trying to have a meaningful conversation while i'm on my way to class...

I gotta tell ya ladies, i'm not sure what the point is of putting on all that makeup when you wear your scrubby clothes to class..if you're trying to impress someone...you're probably not. Secondly if you're at class to try to impress someone in general while you're at class...maybe you should remember that you pay thousands of dollars to go here to get an EDUCATION. On that note, DON'T TALK during MY LECTURE when I'M trying to get an education damn it. And to go off on that, don't beg the teacher not to grade certain problems of the homework because YOU didn't understand them...for crying out loud, we're not in 7th grade...get over the fact that you don't know what you're doing and should have gone in to see the professor to talk about the homework. It's your own damn fault and at this level in the game, she doesn't give a damn.

On a happier note, I'm going out tonight and totally can't wait to wear my blue pumps! (thats right bitches!!!!) Cat's gonna look HOT tonight!!!! (well...to the best of my ability, which doesn't count for much...)

No comments: