Sunday, March 13, 2005

Last Night/She said/Oh baby i feel so down

Details? We went, we partied, we left. "Why are you leaving?!" "I'm not getting hit on enough!" HA.
Qdoba...FUN FUN, but not when you've had a few, at least remember to add salsa to your stupid burrito...

LACE-great to see you, I had an amazing time at lunch, i soooo miss you!!! We need to get together more often when I'm in the ville.
ELIZABETH-can't wait to see you on tuesday and I'm getting nervous about the hair!!!! Talk to you soon girl! Miss you much!

On a happier note, i overheard this girl at the library talking to her friend about how there's only 62 days until her graduation. Can you believe that?!?!?!? 62?!?!?! Only 62 more days that I'll have to deal with your shit...
Drop the Drama...it isnt worth your time to try and break me

:-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well, maybe if you wouldn't be so quick to jump whomever shows the least bit of interest in you, you wouldn't be so pissed off all the time. get over it

Anonymous said...

Cat's not easy, so you shouldn't say that she'd be quick to jump someone and she's not angry all the time...thats rediculous. Get your facts straight "annonymous"

Anonymous said...

While I agree Cat's not easy, I have to say that sometimes her loyalties are in the wrong place when it comes to men (I think Cat knows what situation I'm talking about). All I know is while I do still love her dearly, I'm still hurt that she let this last boy insult me AND defend him afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Whoever said that catherine was easy has no idea, and whomever said that shit... adam... dousche bag should be kicked in the balls
which i look forward to doing next time i see him! On a further note catherine is the shit and i love her!!!!

Anonymous said...

Catherine's a sexy biotch. She can do whatever she damn well pleases. Being a sexy biotch gives her that right. ;) Love you! Thanks for lunch, and I HAD A BLAST! Can't wait til you visit me!! :)