Sunday, January 30, 2005

With You...

And in the last 24 hours, everything seems to have changed and i'm in yet another of those overanalyzing states.

Maybe I'm far too sensitive a person to ever find something real...and when I do find something real, it beautifully falls right through my fingers like the crack of an egg hitting the floor. I wish I could explain it differently, yet it seems thats the way everything has been in the past. And here I am...circling back. Tell me you won't leave just because it gets to hard...Maybe this will end up to be one of those times when i just get everything out of my head and write it down...sometimes its much easier for me to put the words out there where i stupidly believe that no one will read it...

just please, Never lie to me and tell me something you don't mean. Tell me I'm the one you want to be with and that no one else matters. Sometimes it seems that the whole thing is rediculous because in the end, I know you're leaving, but I love you and thats why I'm working at this. I can only pray that I won't get hurt ...I'm not sure I'm a strong enough woman to heal a broken heart again. Love isnt a term that should be thrown around so loosely...and I promised myself long ago that it wasn't going to come out of my mouth unless I found something special. I'm taking a chance on this...a chance on you..
please, don't tell me I should get out of this...thats the last thing I want.
i'm just as scared as you are because i don't want to lose you either...
you aren't going to



you don't have to...



No comments: