Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Feeling Sick

I know what you're all thinking...I'm not ACTUALLY sick. What I mean is that I'm tired of being in Janesville. Only a few days left...I'm ready to get back to school and away from these people and this style of life for awhile. (And only a few days left of work until the month of February!!! Plenty of time to search for something in Madison... :-) I'm sick of being away from everything I love about Madison...my roomie, the nightly routine, my friends, afternoon walks, and most of all my (almost) nightly ritual of Adam. You guessed it...I'm dying being at home, sleeping in my own bed. Nights are boring and since we both have separate lives right now :-( I'm missing you even more!

My parents treat me like a child and in a way (or two...) I really am a child. I still practically live at home (which i hate...) and I work a crap ass job just to make some extra cash. Don't get me wrong, I love my job...but it's beginning to mess with my schedule and my routine of things. Getting out of Janesville was the first thing on my list when I was a Senior in H.S. and now look at me! I'm a f'n townie...I need to find a way out of here....!

On a side note, I had a fun-filled afternoon/evening with a bunch of my friends. Stephanie called for a late lunch date, Jenn called for a late dinner date (desert for me!), and I visited the HS to spend a few extra hours there talking to Finney and catcing up with the G-Stringers. Gotta love the good ol' Monday night routine of the past 4 years of my life. It's funny how much things have changed since I was there. (Not that it was all that long ago of course...) Result of the evening: I get to job shadow Finney (aka Sarah Finn-Sommerfeld--or Finn-Summerfield if you're my dearest Wilco lovin buddy Elizabeth!) tomorrow and work with the high school solo/ensemble group as well as the middle school group at Franklin (only to see the biggest fan of the Franklin Middle School Quartet circa 5 years go...Mr. Erikson! Elizabeth--I MISS HIM TOO....all those afterschool events with him twirling around like he was in a tu-tu or giving his oh so wonderful critique.)

I've rambled enough tonight...therefore I'm all set to do one last thing: POST!

No comments: