Thursday, February 03, 2005

Can't Sleep...

Alright...so the title is self explanitory...obviously I'm still up...i have class at 11am and i'm completely awake at 3am..wtf?! The roomie's sleeping soundly...thank god. I'm missing Adam (sometimes i find it hard to sleep without the comfort of knowing he's in the bed next to me...) and i'm counting down the hours until tomorrow night...

There's nothing much new going on in Madison...I sucessfully read the newspaper this afternoon before starting some homework and had dinner with my roomie and Jeremiah. fun stuff...
Watched an episode of Sex in the City, which I of course loved, and i'm getting Anne hooked on it as well. She loves the character of Charlotte. Gotta love Sex...uh...in the city i mean....

So everybody...I'm going home this weekend...seems like no big deal right? Well, it really isnt. My parents are coming up Friday night for dinner and a concert in Humanities (call if you wanna join!) and off to janesvegas! Saturday is gonna be busy...workin it like a 9-5...dinner with the family afterwards, coffee with Lacy, then out with Airbear and Jenn...YAY! I haven't seen little "airon" in ages it seems and everytime i'm in town i'm f'n at Osco, so it'll be good to have some time with him to just chill. What will we do? ha, totally up in the air right now...but if you know anything about aaron, John will probably show up...and where there's aaron and john, there's bound to be some sketchy business goin down ;-)
Sunday's another day of work (of course the 9-5 shift...), dinner with the fam afterwards and a lovely trip back up to madison...! Can't wait! I haven't even left yet and I miss the atmosphere of Madison.
I miss Mackenzie and sleeping in my own bed...driving, and my jville friends, but Madison's great and in reference to the worlds of advertisement, "i'm lovin' it."

I realize I havent written in a few days and I suppose that's no excuse, but I was waiting for a few good posts from the last entry...so far no hope.
...and no hope on me being tired either...WTF?! I'm getting annoyed at the fact that its 3am and i'm completely awake. Maybe I should write my English paper now?! um...doubtful. After philosophy lecture tomorrow, i'm going to have a nice, healthy lunch and then off to work I go on James Bond. Who knew my English class would be focused around James Bond and espionage film? Pretty sweet, right?? The roomie's is on advertisement and my favorite person on 5's topic is comics. (sorry for the rest of you 5ers, but you just don't add up!) After a long hard day of finishing my (slightly pointless) paper for English, I'm going to Adam's to spend a lovely evening with him...and it's about damn time!!! I miss his touch and I'm missing those gorgeous hazel eyes looking back at me...

anyway (yes, i actually used the right form of the word....), my hands are beginning to numb, therefore it's time to pull out the braces yet again and hopefully they'll feel better in the morning...oh what would we be without wishful thinking?

No comments: