Monday, December 13, 2004

Just another day

Today's just another day like usual. Study Study Study. Thats all I ever seem to do anymore. The nights out are fun, but the work seems to pile up so fast. I can't believe the semester is just about over and I'm studying for finals. FINALS everyone--Did you hear that?? Just another thing to worry about.
I'd rather not make this blog all about myself, but more about my visions of the world. The day to day things that seem to get under my skin and get me thinking. You'll see as I get more into this and have all the time in the world.
Janesville surely doesn't have as interesting an environment as Madison, but Christmas vacation in Janesville will excite my emotions for sure since I'm going to hate, excuse me "dislike" it so much. It's times like these I wonder why I decided to keep my job at Osco in order to go home....God damn the ideas I had in my head at the beginning of the semester. Damn the ideals of my college experience. And Damn the fact that you're the one who created all of this mess. Who'd have thought I'd be the one going home every other weekend. The girl who wanted out so badly and said she was never coming home. ME OF ALL PEOPLE....and now look at me...a townie on the weekends.
That most certainly will change. I'm sick of Janesville, sick of talking about High School, and sick of all the drama.
Bottom Line: I can't even fathom the idea of being home the entire Christmas/Holiday/Festivus Break.

No comments: