Saturday, November 26, 2005

Over my Head

Oh, I'm so over my head. This feeling. This life. Today is such an alive feeling. I got almost no sleep...went to bed too late and got up too early. But, my head is completely full of clarity. In fact, I feel like I'm breathing in an entirely new set of air. just blissful, soft state of mind. 3am is better for my head to get things out and write it on paper...and this morning, well I wasn't quite in the writing mood persay when I got out of bed. I was only slightly preoccupied with other thoughts. And I've been having an absolutely fabulous day ever since. I feel speechless. I feel like I'm not expressing myself well...this is never a problem for my writing. seriously. writer's block? no. I have all of these ideas in my head, but they're not coming down well. I feel alive. I feel new. I feel rejuvinated. suday's going to be fun. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really?

He sounds like a dreamboat!

You should write more about him!

-5