Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Fray

This song is gorgeous and yet...it's perfect for how I feel right now. I'm completely over my head...I'm busy, I'm attempting to be more busy, I keep adding more things into my schedule thinking it will help. Anything, just anything to get my mind off of the past few week's adventures. (One of these days, I swear I'll get to writing a letter to Adam...and post it for the world to see. scary.)

I never knew that everything was falling through
That everyone I knew was waiting on a cue
To turn and run when all I needed was the truth

But that's how it's got to be
It's coming down to nothing more than apathy
I'd rather run the other way than stay and see
The smoke and who's still standing when it clears

And everyone knows I'm in over my head
Over my head
With eight seconds left in over time
She's on your mind she's on your mind

Let's rearrange
I wish you were a stranger I could disengage
Just say that we agree and then never change
Soften a bit until we all just get along

No comments: