Friday, April 29, 2005

Keep your Pants ZIPPED!

Hmm...it's funny how men think that women aren't smart enough to find out that fooling around between two girls really ISNT a good idea. Yesterday, I found out that a friend of mine and I had both fooled around with the same guy over the past weekend. Uh, what?! WHO DOES THAT!?!?!?! Seriously guys, why can't you just be monogomous? I've heard all the theories about reproduction and spreading your seed, but I think we've established by now that WE are not animals and are of a different nature. We can think and express thoughts, are complex beings, and posess more than the average animal. In this case, I have to say that the fact that you think you can spread your seed like animals, simply is false. Ridiculous even.
As much as I love ya, it just isnt cool that you pick the same weekend to hang out with BOTH of us when you haven't seen either of us in a really long time...and oh yea, just HAPPENED to make it a "more than friends" evening with the both of us. Seriously, if it was anyone else that you were fooling around with, i'd be furious, but the fact that it's a good friend of mine, i can SORT OF deal with, and you best be lucky for that. It'd be your balls if it wasnt...
No Man will EVER do that to me again...

and get away with it.

No comments: