Tuesday, April 19, 2005

8 days..

and I'm getting closer and closer to 10...
...and the only time i've touched you is in my sleep.
Well, I've gotten one of the best compliments of all today: well anyways.... i know you're a good and honest person... and not too shabby a creative artisitic type too....
The latter of which is my favorite part! I love it when people comment on stuff like that about me :-)

Well, I don't have any good stories except maybe a little explanation to do. Saturday night--WOW was I a bit wasted. Gotta love my ladies and men for being there for me and taking care of me in my uh...time of sickness? (for lack of interesting wording...) I had a great time hanging out with my guys and sending Pete off into the Navy. (Good Luck!)

I haven't had much to say these past few days and mostly thats just because there's just nothing interesting going on. I'm trying to work on this english paper for my class as much as I can, research, research, research...and so i haven't had much time to just sit around and chill until the last few days and mostly I've been spending those sleeping or going out. Went to the terrace last night and read about Kant. Ahh...being on the terrace reminds me of...

I love going for walks at night. The city's calm and tranquil. Everything settle's down and there's nothing but you and the surroundings. It's so nice to just "be" for awhile...and it doesn't hurt to spend it with a great guy either ;-)

We've got like 2.5 weeks of classes left and then we've got finals...god damn it, i just can't wait. I'm so greatful to get out of the dorms...i've never been so sick of something before in my life but it'll shortly all be over. I hate wearing flip flops in the shower, carrying a little basket with all of my belongings in it, and I hate the fact that the people on this floor are fake pieces of bitchiness. Who are these people that I live with?! Next year we'll start off in a comfortable environment-yes, bed on the floor-and set up my lifestyle there, because right now, i just can't seem to find myself in this dorm room. It's not very conducive to my lifestyle...
Where did senior year go? The late night talks and hanging out on the apartment floor, early am walks....man I miss that apartment and all of the things that went along with it. I seriously spent more time there than at home my senior year I think...
Final note? It looks like it's going to rain tonight and i'd adore basking in the rain this evening. Lights out with only the rain to guide me. Is there any distinct possibility that that will happen? more than likely no. hmm....rain.

No comments: