Friday, June 04, 2010

155th Post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6cN1w2_i6A&feature=fvst

Check it.

This is one that hits me hard. For once, it's not about lyrics. This is rare, I realize, but the guitar and I have conversation every time I hear this. It's electrifying. All 6:00 minutes have somehow entered into my bloodstream and run through my body and I'm suddenly in a different state of existence like nothing i've ever experienced. I swear there are times I can feel the music pulsating through my body. There's the feeling where music moves you, and then there's the time when the music is inside you. This, is the latter. I feel this way with few songs, and it doesn't happen every time. It's sporadic-in the worst way possible. It's a complete out of body experience where I feel only the music in the deepest meditative state. It's better than goosebumps from the music. It's a high I will not give up.

Music lovers beware, I have a very intimate connection with my tunes.

No comments: