Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Last Night, You slept

I slept in my bed last night. The night after you had sweetly slept there, looking down at me while I slept away from you, in a sleeping bag, wishing and hoping that you'd see how ridiculous it would be for the two of us to sleep separately. This, however, much to my dismay, did not happen. I slept soundly while you slept soundly and when I found out that you had woken much earlier than I did, I wondered what you were up to while I was sleeping. Were you watching me sleep? Were you trying to think of the right thing to say after we both woke up...separately but together? I wonder what you were up doing besides playing with my cell phone. I wonder if you had any thoughts about me sleeping. Was it beautiful, was it cute, was it pitiful, laughable, or disturbing? I hope the latter is not what you were thinking, but how could I possibly ever know. I can still hold that image of you in the morning in my head, right? Watching you in a towel after you'd gotten out of my shower, walking around my bedroom...God that's a beautiful sight. Me? I think you're beautiful. I think you're amazing, intelligent, sexy, adorable, breathtaking...and sometimes you do take my breath away. Sometimes I realize myself acting ridiculous because I can hardly control myself when you're around I'm so frickin nervous. I want you to like me. I want you to be flattered, as flattered as I would be if you told me you felt like I do. I think I'm far too attached to the fact that you've become one of my best friends...but a friend that I think is irresistable. A friend I think is ridiculously hot in pink. A friend that I want to sleep in my own bed with. A friend I so badly want to kiss and throw my arms around. A friend that I fear will reject me, and a friend that I think will move on without me, forget me, not miss me.

No comments: