Friday, October 22, 2010

Part Deux...

I feel it sometimes. I feel your soul sweep into my body and overtake mine for a brief second while something inside me sparks. Just as soon as the spark hits, your soul escapes mine and its gone. Just like that I feel the heat leave me cold, chilled to the core. Out of nowhere, this feeling overcomes my body and yet again, I feel the emptiness of having something valued taken from me. No, not taken. Stolen. Simply gone, as if it had never happened, never existed. I want to tell myself that I don't feel that way. That it's just in my head; a rattled thought from nowhere. But it isn't like that. The reality is that rattled thought pains me. The chilling of the body isn't my head speaking, it's the absence of you that leaves me. Dripping for more.

No comments: