Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vampy Sun-Hater

The last few days have been lovely here, but I can't stand all the sunlight. Now, I'm not saying I don't like it to be warm, or that I don't like it to be bright outside, but does it have to shine right the fuck in my face? No, no, it doesn't. What I mean to say is that I'm a night owl. I prefer to be up longer in the night time hours and I'm never fully awake until after noon. I can't handle all of the sunlight. It's hard to find sunglasses that fit over my glasses and I'm not wearing those fucking clip on ones. Now, you're probably asking why I'm not putting in my contacts...well, that quite frankly takes too long and I don't wake up with enough time to do that in the morning. I literally give myself just enough time to shower, get dressed, and hopefully run out the door with everything that I needed. This is where my obsessive planning comes in handy. If i lay out everything the night before (i.e. my stuff, not my clothes...) then I've got things at least in the same spot so I can just grab it all and go.

My lack of planning as of recent has been getting on my nerves. I've effectively taken about 4 days off from doing ANYTHING. I've gone to work, sure, but I haven't cleaned, I haven't done school work, and I haven't really gotten any reading done. What does that mean? I've been a freaking bum on the couch watching tv and movies. The things that I did actually do weren't absolutely necessary, but they're finished, right? Well, I guess that's something.

I've been in a rather awkward mood since the last post and I still feel that way. I think it just hit too close to home and I'm trying to come to terms with it. But, that doesn't mean I'm not still freaked out. Oh, decisions, decisions. I'm just not good at getting over things I guess...

No comments: